Thursday, March 15, 2012

Journal Food

East side of Prairie Hill today - sunny/windy,,,

Not sure what this was - small leaves overlapped from the stem to the top - 
reminded me of an 'artichoke design' - smelled like a poppy. 

Bursts of green texture,,, 

Shaking off all the roots,
attack of all the waves,
my soul wandered, happy, 
sad, unending.
-Pablo Neruda

Studying flowers at my desk,,,

"Crow Poison"

 The mini flower journal,,,
 


"God, I can push the grass apart and lay my finger on thy heart."
-Edna St. Vincent Millay

2 comments:

  1. That unknown flower is quite beautiful..... and I have some prairie coneflowers in my garden, I love them. Rain and fog here today.... a good day to sleep! (but I won't be)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're floppy, happy beautiful flowers, V. Lot's of wind here - something I love!! The sound, the feel, the force! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and Pasha!

    ReplyDelete