Monday, April 16, 2012

Good Monday

"Zo close"
Most of my energy has gone into prayer and nursing my sick dog for the past week.  
Two vet visits and three medicines later - healing came like welcome sunshine after
 days of darkness.  Last night, he had a huge burst of energy and seemed to be more 
like himself.  I can read all his feelings, fears,,, and his eyes .

Return to your rest, my soul, for the Lord has been good to you. Psalm 116:7 


What a gift tonight to discover a new bloom in my OWN wild backyard!!!
The Large Flowered Beard Tongue
Delicate ~ large ~ lavender tongues!!!!  


I made natural bug repellant tonight. Found the recipe in Country Living Magazine.

I doubled my batch but here is the ratio:
3 1/2 ounces witch hazel
1/2 teaspoon lemongrass oil
1/2 teaspoon eucalyptus oil
1/2 teaspoon citronella oil

unidentified/tree along nature path

I have to mention a very good film that we watched over the weekend.

The Descendants

Wishing you a great week!


1 comment:

  1. OH, that is GREAT news about your little guy.... may his healing continue with more great bursts of energy! Love the Beard Tongue..

    ReplyDelete