Sunday, January 6, 2013

"now"

"now" encaustic collage
i've enjoyed reading peoples' words, themes or plans for 2013.
i have a word  for this year...
"now"

it will help me to get things done and not procrastinate.
it's not meant to make me busy, but to keep me motivated and focused.

"i paint now."
-stefan draughon

seems that saturday are my art days 
and sunday my hiking days...

my sister and i hiked in the "narrows" today.
it was a beautiful day and we warmed up really fast.

wishing you a great week ahead.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Sandra.
    I wish I had a sister! A "big" sister so I could stay the "baby"... ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that last picture reminds me of AZ for some reason! Cliffs and the sun shining through!
    NOW is the best word. It's today, at this moment, a sweet reminder of what life is all about. NOW is the time, cuz Now is all we got! Love this and your lovely encaustic collage. So cool. What are the dimensions? Enjoy your weekend! From your 'other' sister of the prairie. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so strange to see the ice in a place that always looks like weather is hot :)

    ReplyDelete