Monday, May 20, 2013

my husband survived a tornado today, 3:24pm






greg and his two sons were inside the warren theater in moore, oklahoma 
grabbing a bite to eat before the star trek show when the F5 tornado was heading
  toward them.  they sheltered in the hallway and thirty minutes later came out to the
scene above.  that's greg's car covered in house insulation and other debris.
other cars were hurled elsewhere. other buildings and lives were not spared.
as you can imagine,,, and as you may have seen on the national news,,,
it's a nightmare, a horrific slash on oklahoma.

i'm hurting so much over the devastation and the missing people.
and i'm so grateful for the safety of my own family.

greg was inside the warren theater when the tornado touched it
at 3:24pm today.  he is home.  he is safe.  his sons are safe.

please pray for us.
oklahoma is hurting.

4 comments:

  1. oh no, how horrible! Don't have words for that! Thank god your family is save!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about you last night but I had no idea you lived near Moore. I am sorry for all of you, I'm glad your husband and sons are safe......sending prayers.....xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought of you guys on prairie hill. I was very nervous about it, because I know it's just a few miles from where the storm hit.
    I wasn't thinking that Greg would be in that very town! Oh my lord. I'm soooooo happy to hear he is safe at home and his boys are too. Hold tight, sister. Love and prayers on their way.
    XOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to hear that you are all safe, how terrifying. I'm sending prayers and love your way. Deep blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete