Saturday, August 10, 2013

around san francisco

 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
a well rounded tourist day!
we took in every bit of san francisco! 


post vacation...
i've been transitioning jobs and just trying to get caught up
with everything.  i miss my studio time; but will surely
get back to my routine. :)

also, for my dear friends - lily, valerianna, claudia and lynn -
i have something in the "drying press" and it will eventually
get to your mailboxes. :)  thank you for the lovely comments
on  my vacation pictures!

wishing everyone a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. It looks so beautiful - I want to go there on holidays asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks to me like you did it all!
    Did you see the parrots of telegraph hill?
    Height Ashbury?
    The wharf?
    Oh, the glory and energy of the city by the bay!!!
    Makes me want to visit again.
    Thanks for the fun pics!

    ReplyDelete