Sunday, February 9, 2014

ART: Longing for spring...


Blue Nest Maker, Encaustic Collage, 2" x 2" 
Sorbet, Encaustic Collage, 3" x 3"
Bird with a Pansy, Encaustic Collage, 5" x 5"
Waiting for Spring, Encaustic Collage, 2" x 2"

I had to take some artwork to the local gallery this weekend.  
Shoppers really enjoy my birds,,, what's not to like about birds, right?
I hope these bring some cheer as we all wait for spring to arrive!

Pristina with Spring Flowers, Encaustic Collage, 1 1/2" x 1 3/4"
This little lady is like a delicious mini tea cake!  I cooked 
her up in my encaustic studio today and she's mine for now. 
She cheers me up already as I wait for spring,,, ;) 

~       ~       ~       ~       ~

In my last post, I promised to share Greg's Solstice Song 
 written for oboe, clarinet and bassoon.  The
performance by the Equinox Trio can be heard here.  

"As I take note of the wonderful things in my life,
more wonderful things come to me." - anon.

5 comments:

  1. Just fell in love with the blue nestmaker and the lovely lady!

    Spring can come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bird with a pansy, helloOoooooo!!!!
    They are all bringing a warm smile to my face, and a spring in my step!
    Please hurry, spring. Please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your birds are awesome! Thank you for your sweet card and your artistic moo cards! They came out so nice!

    ReplyDelete