Saturday, May 24, 2014

NATURE: Creating my garden of Eden....


Grateful for the rain!  
Every thirsty soul is drinking it in...

Lily sent me cilantro seeds which grew into three big bunches!
I've been eating fresh cilantro every day for weeks now!
 It's so healthy & delicious!

Greg & I worked in our yard/garden today...

My zen prairie plot on the right is lush - I've run out of room to plant... 
So Greg is preparing another plot for me on the left side! 
I look forward to filling this corner with plants, flowers and herbs... 


The prickly pear cactus is blooming all around Prairie Hill (and in our yard!)
Isn't it beautiful?  Looks like a yellow rose....


It's a beautiful, peaceful spring on our hill ~ the rain has been magnificent.

Wish you a blessed Memorial weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, you have a beautiful place!

    And gardening is a good thing to do - you see what you do. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It's good for the soul and body! Best therapy. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Frankie. Hey prickly pear yellow blooms. Hey prairie sis.
    Hellooooo summertime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hill is looking lovely under the watch of St. Francis, he may help with the rain, oh the rain, I bet it smells wonderful!!

    Cheers! Ro

    ReplyDelete