Wednesday, May 7, 2014

NATURE: Tornado Warning

my greenhouse

beware of thorns and stickers! 
northwest
north - Prairie Hill - on the other side is Lake Lawtonka (with tornado warning)
rainbow in the east
A beautiful thunderstorm this evening turned into a sudden beeping alarm on my 
cell phone with message to take cover - our area was under a tornado warning. 
 For just a time, Zody & I sat in the closet.  The skies were very eerie, but the momentary 
glimpse of the rainbow to the east gave me peace in the storm... 

3 comments:

  1. Oh no!! Spring tornados? That's unusual, isn't it?
    I love a good thunderstorm with a calming rainbow at the end. Peace, yes sister.
    Is your greenhouse new? I don't remember it from last year. Groovy, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May is usually a turbulent weather month and there are lots of tornadoes at this time. :(
    The greenhouse is new - having a heck of time holding on to it in this wind! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, your greenhouse!!!! It looks great! I hope it will stand the winds!

    ReplyDelete