Sunday, July 6, 2014

ART: Small Projects

The beach balls!  
Abstract scroll
A few weeks ago I worked on these gals for the Theatre Department's Leading Ladies play.
I worked on several more earrings this weekend.
Would, Stephanie please get in touch with me... 
I would like to send something pretty your way.
All my snail mail is going out tomorrow.

 I also, gave my studio a good cleaning this weekend.
Everything is sorted and organized again and it feels good.

"Creation"   Encaustic w/metal on Panel
Wishing you a great week ahead!


"What's the source of our first suffering?
It lies in the fact that we hesitated to speak.
It was born in the moment when we
accumulated silent things within us."
-G. Bachelard

Express yourself this week.  Even if it's just a 'yes' or 'no.'
But don't be silent when you know to do so would choke
the life or fruit you are tending...

You will know.

3 comments:

  1. I like this post ......a good reminder to speak up.....have a productive week in your newly cleaned studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh-oh.
    seems we are thinking the same thing....to speak, to be heard.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those wonderful things going on there!
    Cute beachy earrings.
    Of course the theatre dept is so lucky to have your artistic ability, Is Greg working with that play as well?
    I like your encaustic and your zucchini!

    ReplyDelete