Friday, July 4, 2014

LIFE: Our day....

Planted two rows of cotton today
My latest garden plot is taking off nicely.
Mini watermelon
Studio, sky and sunflower arrangement.
Today - 4th of July - it ended up raining cats and dogs and then a double rainbow appeared. 
We were super excited that Germany beat France in the World Cup match!
Mama bird's second brood hatched today.  
We ate Ramen noodle soup.
It was a weird one...

My war paint.
My project today,,, a pouch to hold my cards.
I found the black birds in Little Rock and turned 
two of them into my favorite - the Redwing Blackbird.


Oh, we took a drive through the wildlife refuge this evening - it mostly rained,,,
these were my three favorite pictures.

Happy 4th and happy weekend to you all!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July weekend to you too......we had rain & a rainbow here in France !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cotton!! Well, now I've heard everything. I think if I was to grow something, it would have to be cotton! I don't know why.
    Sweet bag. SWEET bag. Do you keep "motivation" pills inside? I am plain lazy when compared to you. You're like a beaver.
    Love the business card design. I want one.
    How lovely that it rained and you got to the refuge and then a rainbow.
    It's all good, isn't it prairie sis?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. o that redwing blackbird pouch. PERFECT. and sweet.

    a continued happy weekend to you….

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. XO
    {My new man is a soccer player and huge fan...So I am watching the World Cup {for the first time} too. And was happy about Germany. I am hoping they take all! :)}

    ReplyDelete