Friday, August 29, 2014

HEALING: Right Hand

 
circa July 16th
Here's what happened....
In early July, I noticed a painful knot/bump on my right hand. 
It was hard and moved around on my ring-finger bone - maybe a cyst?

Not running to the doctor.  Day after day ignoring the pain, 
but choosing instead to pay attention to God's healing promises,,,
 
August 29th
The day finally came - the knot disappeared!
my HAND manifested healing!

Nothing oozed out, nothing tingled or popped.
I just remember it being there the other day -
but now gone from the root.
 
Then He said to the man, "Stretch out your hand!"
 He stretched it out, and it was restored to normal, like the other. 
Matthew 12:13

2 comments:

  1. Cool... healing happens, we do know how!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it, your belief in healing as it is meant to be.

    love you. lots.

    ReplyDelete