Sunday, July 5, 2015

Small Table Still-lifes

Pitcher's Clematis from Medicine Creek bank
Dragonfly from Lake Lawtonka shore (Small Table Still-life #2)
Clematis, Rose & Peppermint Arrangement - wish I could 'bottle' the scent!

I got this tiny wooden table in an Austin antique store last year.  
I'm finally 'playing' with it - seeing the catch-all of a few days….

Small Table Still-life #1

~    ~    ~

The tail end of a poem I heard on the radio hit me,,,
something about,,,
Each sin has grace in it.

I'm still meditating on this profound snip.

3 comments:

  1. I love miniature furniture x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! :) I need some chairs for this table.

      Delete
  2. so very beautiful.

    to be honest, i was in the midst of some .... drama .... and seeing your post helped me to center myself.

    xx

    ReplyDelete