Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Art Show in two days...


Last night, I hung my artwork on the walls while listening
 to the rehearsal of "You're A Good Man Charlie Brown."  

One of the actors set THE TREE! by my stuff,
  so I couldn't resist this shot.



This heart keeps "La Plume a Pois" company.

Girl with Full Moon (another special wood panel)

Sister I
I'm exhibiting 'old' and new works.
I enjoyed letting the natural beauty of
wood grain be seen through clear
encaustic medium (beeswax & tree resin).

The art show is two days away.
The main attraction though is
"You're A Good Man Charlie Brown" :)
and I hear the house is sold out!

4 comments:

  1. Your work is beautiful! Best of luck with the art show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art looks good on that wall. Your art always looks good.
    Wherever you are...there's a heart.
    Love & luck! You've got it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so lovely! Love the wood pieces with the women!

    ReplyDelete