Sunday, October 25, 2015

Anniversary Weekend: Oktoberfest and Museum in Tulsa






 Inside and out…. flowers!



  The Philbrook Museum of Art in Tulsa is one of my favorite museums!
I would travel really far to see it, but fortunately  it's only 3 hours northeast from here.
  The museum is an Italian Renaissance villa and garden!  Here's the history
Philbrook has an amazing permanent collection and spectacular exhibits.
 We were amused by the bright and bold Warhols this time.  It suited me 
perfectly as I've been craving color under a few grey days around here. 
Oh, we also enjoyed a special three generation Wyeth exhibit.

Behold! We put on Dirndl and Lederhosen again and celebrated one last
Oktoberfest in Tulsa.  I couldn't believe it!  The guy who won the
Bratwurst eating contest consumed 66 Bratwursts!!   

Glockenspiel

We celebrated our 5th anniversary!
October (and it's not over yet), was a grand month for us!

1 comment:

  1. You visit the most amazing places! This museum must be awesome!
    The dirndl fits you so well! I haven't worn one since I was 5 or 6 years old. But I always tell Ronald I want one again :)

    ReplyDelete