Monday, October 19, 2015

Oktoberfestin' in Austin



We headed to Austin for our Fall Break.
It's what we did last year.
This time we checked out the annual Oktoberfest. 



We enjoyed gelatos, Americanos and listening to poets reciting under a crescent moon…

The next day we checked out Barton Springs and the Zilker Botanical Gardens. 

Some food and shopping…


Austin keepin' it weird.


I spent time looking through old photographs in the antique stores 
and only bought these two.  Just unique enough with those double 
exposure images.  I will probably just glue them into my journal 
to remind me of this fun and wonderful trip.  The weather, by the 
way, was anything but fall-like.  It was 85 and sunny!


3 comments:

  1. your photos always transport me to another world. and i love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the little details weave a story of a great time in Austin. Looks like it was a wonderful and relaxing trip.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much energy! Austin has it all.
    Good times, amusement and all the sights...now, I want a mocha. :)

    ReplyDelete