Saturday, February 13, 2016

Golden February


Brilliant hopes, all woven in gorgeous tissues,
Flaunting gaily in the golden light;
Large desires, with most uncertain issues,
Tender wishes, blossoming at night.
-Longfellow


February so far, has been filled with golden light.
Little pleasures like outdoor lunches and walks
around Prairie Hill have been sweet.  These big doses
of vitamin D have done wonders for my soul and health…

I had some moments of despair this week with my eyes -
Among other things, my eyes are super dry now, but I found some 
great homeopathic drops made with Belladonna that are helping.

Previous pains are forgotten as I live in these calm, good moments. 
I'm so happy that the sun is able to reach me through cloudless blue skies,
and turn my skin gold already in February.

8 comments:

  1. Here's to golden skin!
    I celebrate you, I celebrate me, and those golden rays that make such a difference in our lives!
    Peace & love & vitamin D sister!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - may the sun visit Casper! xo

      Delete
  2. So very happy your finding relief and answers x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joy. Whew,,, here's to feeling better! xo

      Delete
  3. That last photo....beautiful. Peaceful. May the sweet, calm moments fill each and every one of your days.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie. The turkey vultures were flying up there… Peace to you. xo

      Delete
  4. I am enjoying peeking through your blog-- raw truth and lots of hope and beauty here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such lovely sweet words!! <3

    ReplyDelete