Sunday, February 21, 2016

Roses

Roses aren't always red
Sometimes they're blue,,,

Crimson Rose with Fern Bracelet- $30
Rose Earrings - $12
Blue Rose Bracelet $25

All this month I've been creating these bracelets
for Valentines and now replenishing for
Mother's Day …

I sell my art and jewelry locally in the Medicine Park
Red Door Gallery and Lawton's Inspire Fine Arts Studio.
I have yet to make an ETSY Shop…  sigh. :)

If anyone is interested in purchasing please let me know.

I string each individual pearl/crystal together, 
blush each rose with color,,, 
and touch each fern with green renewal.   
All closures are adjustable in length 
so they will fit all the graceful lady wrists.


12 comments:

  1. All beautiful. As always.
    Romantic & classy...an antiquey feel. No surprise, there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jewellery is absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely jewelry! The leaves look very pretty! I am sure people will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. uhh....YES....something GREEN....subtle-y green, not bright green....you can let me know the cost, please....you have my electronic address, yes??

      Delete
    2. gosh. get me off this computer. i keep seeing things i want. [HAHha!]
      and the purple earrings with the bead on the wire.

      Delete
    3. Marie - I will be e-mailing you….

      Delete
  5. The roses are beautiful! You are one talented woman!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pieces are just beautiful! I can't even pick which one I like best.

    ReplyDelete