Friday, March 4, 2016

Update on Eyes




Today was my final ophthalmologist exam for the right eye.
It remains clear of uveitis and I had several blood tests drawn last
 month which ruled out autoimmune markers for the condition.
  I started taking Lutein and Eyebright herb in February and
will continue to do so for a while.  The Belladonna eye drops 
ease any dryness in both eyes.  (I only need the drops occasionally.)
I think these supplements are helping but  
p r a y e r,    p e r s e v e r a n c e   a n d   p a t i e n c e
over the last three months did a perfect work.

I   t h a n k   G o d   f o r   h e a l i n g  
a n d   f o r   o u r   m i r a c u l o u s   e y e s.


  Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous:
"The LORD's right hand has done mighty things!   Psalm 118:15 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are doing better and finding medication that works x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes....SO THANKFUL....
    i hold you in my heart and in my prayers....

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! My eye (sight included!) is soon much better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for you that it goes up with your eyes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Good news! So glad to hear the supplements, patience, and prayers are working!
    xx

    ReplyDelete