Saturday, July 2, 2016

Zo D



 My wonderful photo shoot with Zody this morning. 
He was ready to snap off my mustached finger! 
I may have to turn one of these into a postcard 
and send around the world. ha ha!

Under this calm exterior is a loco chichi!
"I'm about to lose it with her!"
I loved the shiftiness of this pic,,, that stink eye.


This is my little boy,,, he's about 9.   Everyone knows he's my attachment.  
Thanks to Lily who gave me the idea and love to Claudia who understands
everything about being a chihuahua mom. :)

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Too cute! You definitely have to turn one of the pictures into a postcard! My chihuahua heart makes a jump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me thinks you two have gone a little lōca !
    But,that little velvet hat! So darling!
    Zo D. Clever. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! You've absolutely got some awesome postcards in this series of photos. Give that little loco perro a big kiss from me!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is doggone cute!!
    love it....

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photos and your header is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete