Monday, August 29, 2016

Summer Thoughts

Greg rigging our Mrs. Dupcek for a sail ~ ~ ~


I love that we have long summers in Oklahoma.  I'm a warm weather soul, so
I thrive in sunshine, wind, sailing, swimming, and wearing cut-offs, tank-tops & flip flops - ha!

My eye is ok,,, just so much time outdoors recently has brought some discomfort 
so I'm being protective, besides I like the pirate vibe.
   


 I miss the ocean.  Greg and I make-do with Lake Lawtonka though. 

I sifted through my recent travel journal…
And also reread the wonderful book
Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach.
It just takes a two hour sitting to read and meditate
on the message.  So beautiful and timeless.
Lately, it's called out to me.




 I found one perfect seagull feather on the Gulf coast.
I wonder if Jonathan left it for me?

3 comments:

  1. Arrrr.....you are a knockout pirate!
    Love seeing you and this post has an awesome vibe.
    ✌️

    ReplyDelete